Dr. Fatma Salah > Riad & Riad > Cairo, Egypt > Lawyer Profile
Riad & Riad Offices
25 ABDEL-MONEEM RIAD ST
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Dr. Fatma Salah
Partner at Riad & Riad
Dr. Fatma Salah is a founding partner at Riad and Riad Law Firm. She has more than 22 years of experience in corporate and commercial law, energy and renewables, cross-border transactions, and dispute resolution. She represents local and international corporations and financial institutions from the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia as well as governmental entities. She also provides legal advice and represents clients in high profile litigations and trade investigations in a broad spectrum of business sectors.
Dr. Fatma is a professor of law at Cairo University, and the Institute of International Business Law (IDAI) University of Paris, where she teaches civil and commercial procedures, international arbitration and business law. She was also a visiting scholar at George Washington Law School in USA.
Dr. Fatma holds a Ph.D in international commercial arbitration, and obtained her Masters degree in Business Law from George Washington Law School in USA, and completed her Masters in Private Law and Judicial Sciences from Cairo University.
Arabic and English
- Egyptian Bar Association
- American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (AmCham)
- British Egyptian Business Association
- Turkish Egyptian Business Association
- Egyptian Businessmen Association
- Ph.D – Cairo University School of Law, Egypt – 2009
- Masters of Laws (LL.M) – George Washington Law School, USA – 2008
- Visiting Scholar, George Washington Law School, USA – 2006
- Masters of Laws – Cairo University School of Law, Egypt – 2003
- Bachelor of Law, LL.B, Anglo-American Law Department, Cairo University, Egypt – 2001