Andreas Ueltzhöffer > UEPA advokáti s.r.o. > Prague, Czech Republic > Lawyer Profile
UEPA advokáti s.r.o. Offices
180 00 PRAHA 8
- Go to...
M&A, Corporate, Real Estate, Arbitration, ADR, Public Procurement
Partner, Rechtsanwalt, Advocate
- 1995 – Admission to the German bar in Nürnberg
- 1997 – Czech bar admission (advokát)
- 1995-2003 – Partner at Schaffer & Partner, Prague
- 2003-2006 – Partner at CMS Cameron McKenna, Prague
- 2006-2012 – Founder of Ueltzhöffer Balada, Prague
- Since January 2013 – Founding Partner of UEPA, Prague
German, English, Czech
- Czech bar association
- German bar association
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Faculty of Business Administration at the University of Economics, Prague (VŠE).
- Founding member of ICC Czech Republic (as managing partner of Schaffer & Partner advokátní kancelář, v.o.s.)
- Member of the Czech-German Chamber of Commerce and industry, the Swiss-Czech and the Canadian-Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Arbitrator in ICC and other arbitration proceedings
- Lawyer Confidant of the Swiss embassy in Prague since more than ten years
- Member of The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
Studies of business administration (intermediate diploma) and law in Mannheim and Heidelberg (Germany)
UEPA advokáti s.r.o.‘s real estate team has experience advising clients in the hotel and hospitality industries and is jointly led by Andreas Ueltzhöffer, Lars Klett and Lucie Hladěnová. The team also has experience in real estate finance.
UEPA advokáti s.r.o. is experienced in advising clients on day-to-day employment matters, such as handling employment contracts. Led by Andreas Ueltzhöffer, Lars Klett and Lucie Hladěnová, the team acts for German clients due to its language capabilities and is skilled at handling cross-border employment matters for foreign clients.
UEPA advokáti s.r.o.‘s practice is equipped to handle major arbitration cases, both domestic and international, for an array of clients, predominantly in the banking sector. The team also has German law capabilities. The practice is led by experienced litigators Lars Magnus Klett and Lucie Hladěnová and Andreas Ueltzhöffer, who is particularly skilled in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution. Counsel Philipp Chizzola has a focus on commercial and corporate disputes.