Mr Grégoire Mangeat > Mangeat Attorneys at Law LLC > Geneva, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Mangeat Attorneys at Law LLC Offices
PASSAGE DES LIONS 6
CASE POSTALE 5653
1211 GENEVE 11
- Go to...
Mr Grégoire Mangeat
Litigation, Arbitration, White Collar Crime and Investigations.
Grégoire Mangeat specialises in assisting and representing clients in Swiss and International proceedings, enforcing and defending against claims and taking preliminary measures (seizing of properties, obtaining bans, prohibiting media releases etc.).
He has proven experience in gathering preliminary evidence, representing clients in white-collar crime, extradition, inheritance or bankruptcy proceedings. He also specialises in the delisting of people or entities from sanction lists and in legal and administrative assistance (tax, criminal and financial matters) and has appeared in several cross-border and multi-jurisdictional proceedings.
Founder and Partner at Mangeat Attorneys at Law LLC.
Since 2016 Partner, Mangeat Attorneys at Law LLC, Head of Litigation, Geneva
2016 – 2018 Chairman of the Geneva Bar Association
2009 – 2015 Partner, Eversheds Ltd, Head of Litigation Geneva
2003 – 2008 Partner, MCP Avocats, Geneva
1998 – 2001 Trainee at Gillioz Dorsaz & Partners, Geneva
1998 – 1998 Trainee at Farella Braun & Martel LLP, San Francisco
French, English, German.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Association of Lawyers (UIA)
- European Criminal Bar Association (ECBA)
- European Fraud and Compliance Lawyers (ECFL)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)
- SAA (Swiss Arbitration Academy) Alumni Association.
- Centre of Corporate Law of the University of Lausanne (CEDIDAC)
• Post graduate studies in European and International Business Law, University of St. Gall
• Law studies at the University of Fribourg and Paris II Panthéon-Assas (1994 — 1995)