Maxim Kulkov > KK&P TRIAL LAWYERS > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KK&P TRIAL LAWYERS Offices
building 5, 1/8 4th Golutvinsky
- Go to...
• International and domestic arbitration
• Proceedings in Russian courts
• Proceedings in foreign courts
• Alternative dispute resolution
• Corporate and regulatory investigations
• Expert opinions on Russian law in support of foreign proceedings
• Arbitration services
• KK&P (Kulkov, Kolotilov & Partners), 2015
• Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 2011
• Goltsblat BLP, 2008
• Pepelyaev, Goltsblat and Partners, 2003
• Alrud, 1999
• Moscow Region Bar
• ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR
• ICC Russia Arbitration Committee
• Russian Arbitration Association
• Listed arbitrator at the Arbitration Court at the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP)
• Listed arbitrator at the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
• Listed arbitrator at the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association (JCAA)
• Chairman of the RSPP United Mediation Service
• Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service’s (FAS) Expert Council on Unfair Competition
• The University of Nottingham (UK), Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2003
• Moscow State University Law School, 1997
KK&P TRIAL LAWYERS provides boutique dispute resolution advice and is particularly adept at handling insolvency litigation for lender clients. The practice is also well versed in representing clients in parallel proceedings at a domestic and international level, and acting for beneficiaries on matters involving subsidiary liability for the obligations of debtors. Department co-heads Maxim Kulkov, Nikolay Pokryshkin and Oleg Kolotilov are seasoned practitioners in the insolvency space.
KK&P TRIAL LAWYERS acts for its growing high-profile client base in unique commercial dispute resolution and regularly represents clients in debt recovery and insolvency-related litigation. In the litigation space, the team is instructed in disputes in all levels of the state courts including the Russian Supreme Court. Practice co-heads Maxim Kulkov, Oleg Kolotilov and Nikolay Pokryshkin are the key contacts. Senior associate Dmitry Vlasov is also noted.
Praised for its commercial approach, KK&P TRIAL LAWYERS has a boutique dispute resolution practice across arbitration and mediation. Managing partner and practice co-head Maxim Kulkov has specialist expertise in corporate, investment and construction disputes, and is notably experienced in handling mediation matters. Fellow co-head Oleg Kolotilov focuses on contract, corporate, and administrative disputes, and co-head Nikolay Pokryshkin notably contributes to the team’s ability to handle arbitral proceedings in the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce and International Commercial Arbitration Court.