Bochamp > Paris, France > Firm Profile
57 AVENUE FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
Bochamp > The Legal 500 RankingsBochamp, the team of practice heads François Gery and Nicolas Demard acts for a broad range of clients, including leading French and international executives and companies, as well as a a high number of high-net-worth individuals. In addition to a growing criminal tax caseload, the firm is also very active for industrial sector clients for whom it handles all types of matters, including proceedings relating to a major accident. The defence and military sector is another key sector for the firm. Other work includes corruption, money laundering and insider dealing allegations. The practice's experience in matters involving China and African countries is also noteworthy, with a busy caseload acting for Chinese banks, Yasong Lin is the key name here, and a number of matters involving African elected officials.
François Géry; Nicolas Demard
Bochamp > Firm Profile
BOCHAMP was created in 2010 and now consists of 6 partners.
François Géry and Nicolas Demard are specialised in business criminal law and commercial litigation, assisting and representing institutions, companies and managers in dealings with the criminal courts – from the investigation phases all the way through to judgment.
Yasong Lin began his career as a lawyer in China in 2003, specialising in the areas of international maritime law and securities law. He has developed an expertise in domestic and international commercial law.
Jérôme Piton is a major player in the firm for high-standard and cross-jurisdictional cases. He is involved in administrative and public law files and tax advices.
Corentine Tourres is in charge of individual and collective labour matters for French and international clients.
Simon Azan is specialised in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, management packages and commercial contracts.
Areas of practice
- Criminal : assisting companies and managers (offenders or victims) with various proceedings such as misuse of company assets, breach of trust, fraud, tax fraud, money laundering, public and private corruption, unlawful taking of interests, favouritism, usury, insider offences, spread of false or misleading information and market manipulation ; providing memoranda on the chances of success and risks of a judicial procedure ; audit, delegation authority projects.
- Corporate : company incorporation ; business sales ; shareholders agreements ; mergers and acquisitions ; legal lifetime follow-up ; asset and liability guarantee ; bankruptcy law.
- Business litigation : contractual liability ; tortious liability ; debt recovery ; enforcement proceedings.
- Public : cancellation of administrative decisions ; general and specific administrative measures ; public persons extra-contractual liability (strict liability and liability for negligence) ; liability for damages caused by public work or public work operations ; contractual and post-contractual performance guarantees for public work contracts ; state-owned domain ; administrative and ordinary sanctions ; emergency and ordinary interim proceedings ; expertise procedures commanded by administrative jurisdictions ; administrative closures delivered by a state authority.
- Employment : advice regarding employment law enforcement ; labour contracts drafting – disciplinary procedures ; defence before courts ; criminal labour law.
- Contract : commercial agency contracts ; distribution and franchise agreements ; concession agreements ; general/specific conditions of sale.
- Civil : family law (divorces and guardianship) ; inheritance law (amicable or judiciary succession sharing, inheritance rights cession, estate planning).
- Real property : property acquisitions ; business sales ; commercial and residential leases ; co-ownership of property ; construction.
- Immigration : procedure to obtain a residence permit ; resident permits refusals and withdrawals ; visa ; regularisation procedure ; naturalisation procedure ; French agency for immigration and integration sanctions.
- Sports : advising on and litigating sport contracts ; disciplinary procedures.
|White-collar crime||François Géryfirstname.lastname@example.org||33175773180|
|Commercial litigation||François Géryemail@example.com||33175773180|
|Mergers and acquisitions||François Géryfirstname.lastname@example.org||33175773180|
|Administrative and public||Jérôme Pitonemail@example.com||33175773180|
|CHLOE ALDEBERT||Partner at BOCHAMP||View Profile|
|SIMON AZAN||Partner at BOCHAMP||View Profile|
|NICOLAS DEMARD||Partner at BOCHAMP||View Profile|
|FRANÇOIS Gery||Partner at BOCHAMP||View Profile|
|YASONG LIN||Partner at BOCHAMP||View Profile|
|JÉRÔME PITON||Partner at BOCHAMP||View Profile|
|CORENTINE TOURRES||Partner at BOCHAMP||View Profile|
Staff FiguresNumber of partners : 6 Number of lawyers : 12
LanguagesChinese English French Spanish
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime