Richard Cripps > Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP > Sevenoaks, England > Lawyer Profile
Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP Offices
16 SOUTH PARK
- Go to...
Richard is Managing Partner of Rix & Kay and a specialist commercial property lawyer based in Kent and a member of Rix & Kay’s Leadership Team responsible for the continued growth of the firm.
With over 25 years experience in commercial property in Ashford, Sevenoaks and throughout the South East, he works with some of the firm’s most important clients, helping them to manage their commercial property interests to deliver both sustainable revenue streams and a sound base for successful business operations.
Trained Furley Page, Canterbury; qualified 1991; Cooper Carter Claremont 1991; Gullands Solicitors, Maidstone 1998; partner Gullands 2001, managing partner Gullands 2008; joined Rix & Kay as partner 2013 to date.
Law Society; Law Society Management Section; Law Society Property Section; Institute of Directors; Canterbury Farmers Club; Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association.
Eastbourne Grammar School; Newcastle Polytechnic (1988 LLB (Hons)); Guildford College of Law (1989 Law Society Finals).
Golf, cricket, rugby.
Primarily focused on the sale and development of farming land in the South East, the team at Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP also provides expert advice regarding planning and environmental law, farm business structuring, and succession planning for farming families. Managing parter Richard Cripps has extensive experience in commercial property. He leads the wider team on major land transactions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Public sector > Public sector