David Andrew Ashton > Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP > Uckfield, England > Lawyer Profile
Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP Offices
- Go to...
David Andrew Ashton
Head of Commercial Property. Areas of work include property development and investment for both Landowners and Developers: non-contentious landlord and tenant, grant and assignment of leases, taking of leases for all types of business premises, acquisition and disposal of investment and all types of property for owner occupation. Acting for lenders and borrowers in connection with secured lending.
Trained Alan Lowe & Co, London; qualified 1986; partner 1988; merged to form Pearson Lowe; joined Magrath & Co 1990; partner 1991; managing partner 1993-2002; partner Rix & Kay 2007.
Law Society; Commercial Real Estate lawyers Association (CRELA)
Abington High School, Wigston; Leeds Polytechnic (1983 BA (Hons)); Leeds (1984 Law Society Finals).
Golf, rugby and classic cars (Goodwood Road Racing Club).
South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
The Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP team attracts a diverse range of clients from agricultural and estate owners to developers and industrial companies. David Andrew Ashton undertakes transactions for developers, investors and owner/occupiers and specialises in new homes development work, commercial leases and acquisitions and disposals and managing partner Richard Cripps also specialises in development work. Stewart Gregory, who joined from from Browne Jacobson LLP in April 2018, brings healthcare sector expertise.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex