Annabelle Gauberti > Crefovi > London, England > Lawyer Profile
19 SWALLOW HOUSE
BARROW HILL ESTATE
- Go to...
Founding and managing partner
Ms Gauberti is a solicitor of England and Wales, as well as an “avocat à la Cour”, French-qualified lawyer, who focuses her practice on providing legal services, on either contentious or non-contentious matters, to companies and individuals working in the creative industries in general, and the luxury goods, fashion, music, motion picture, television, Internet, multimedia sectors in particular
Annabelle Gauberti has more than seventeen years of experience practising fashion law, also known in France as “droit du luxe” (law of luxury goods). Since 2003, she has written numerous publications about it. Ms Gauberti is at the forefront of the expansion of fashion law and the law of luxury goods, notably by providing lectures and seminars to professionals and students enrolled in luxury law seminars and Luxury Brand Management MBAs around the world.
Specialising in solving all types of legal issues that creative companies have to contend with, either in corporate law, finance law, selective distribution, trade law or intellectual property, Ms Gauberti excels at providing the best legal advice possible, in order to judiciously defend and represent the interests of her clients.
- Co-Founder, President and Treasurer, International association of lawyers for the creative industries (ialci)
- Member of the arbitrators’ and mediators’ panel of the Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA)
- Member of the arbitrators’ panel of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR), the international division of the American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Member of the arbitrators’ and mediators’ panel of the Films, Entertainment and Media section of the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center, Geneva, Switzerland
- Member of the arbitrators’ and mediators’ panel of the WIPO Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) for Art and Cultural Heritage, Geneva, Switzerland
- Member of the arbitrators’ and members’ panels of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Member of the Association des Conseils et Experts Européens du Cinéma et de la Communication Audiovisuelle (ACEECCA)
Fordham School of law
University Paris X Nanterre
Yoga, jogging, sailing, film buff, cosmetics creation, museums and art
Crefovi is well known for its advice to sectors such as fashion and luxury goods, music, film and entertainment, art, and hi-tech. Annabelle Gauberti‘s scope of advice includes corporate finance and trade law, and IP matters.