Tore Lerheim > Homble Olsby advokatfirma AS > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Homble Olsby advokatfirma AS Offices
- Go to...
Homble Olsby Advokatfirma AS
Tore Lerheim’s main areas of work are employment law, pension law and litigation. He also works on subject matters within the fields of contract law and private international law. Lerheim has considerable experience in prosecuting cases before the ordinary courts and is admitted to the Supreme Court. He has acted as counsel for a broad range of companies and has assisted employees at all levels in the private sector and public sector. Lerheim has extensive experience in assisting top executives and high-ranking executives. He is very active in the top tier as a litigation lawyer and represents employers, employees and trade unions with high performance, high integrity and with a personal touch. Tore Lerheim is the author of several publications, including Summary of Norwegian Employment law in American Bar Associations’ treatise “International Labor and Employment Laws”, 2007 and “Corporate Governance and Directors’ Duties 2005” (Norway), (together with Arne Didrik Kjørnes), Global Counsel Handbooks, 2005.
• Member of JUS’ (Norwegian Center for Continuing Legal Education) Committee for Employment Law
• Member of The Norwegian Bar Association Committee for mediation 2019 –
• Partner | lawyer at Homble Olsby law firm 2014 –
• Admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court – 2009
• Lawyer at Tekna (Norwegian Society of Graduate Technical and Scientific Professionals) 2007-2014
• Lawyer/associate at Wikborg Rein 1999-2007
• Conscripted legal advisor, Judge Attorney General 1998-1999
• Scientific assistant while studying, Law Faculty in Oslo, Department of Private Law, UiO1995-1996
• The Norwegian Bar Association
• The Norwegian Society of Labor Law
• The Pension Forum
• Law degree (cand. jur.), University of Oslo, 1998
• Certified mediator by the Norwegian Bar Association, 2018
Boutique employment firm Homble Olsby advokatfirma AS stands out for its ‘in-depth competence and extensive experience in the field‘. The firm operates as part of Littler Mendelson, P.C.‘s global group, and acts as the group’s coordinator in the Nordics. Ole Kristian Olsby, who ‘gives pragmatic advice‘, jointly heads up the practice with the ‘very committed‘ Runar Homble, who has extensive expertise in advising on disputes arising from whistleblowing cases, redundancies and reorganisations. Trond Erik Solheim ‘has a solid, fundamental understanding of pensions rights and presents his knowledge very clearly‘, while Tore Lerheim ‘is very thorough and experienced‘, and regularly advises on pension law. Merete Furesund focuses on collective labour matters.