Me Christine Pasquier-Ciulla > CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo > Monaco, Monaco > Lawyer Profile
CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo Offices
VILLA DES CIGOGNES
17 RUE LOUIS AUREGLIA, BP 450
- Go to...
Me Christine Pasquier-Ciulla
Avocat Associé | Partner
Christine Pasquier Ciulla is one of the founding partners of the firm and co-head of the Private Clients team.
Widely recognized as one of the most experienced Avocats Défenseurs in Monaco, Christine specialises in family law, private international law and trusts and estates law.
Acting in both contentious and non-contentious mandates, she advises and represents a clientele comprised of Monegasque and foreign private individuals (HNWI and UHNWI), trusts and family offices. Christine’s practice focuses on:
- prenuptial agreements and changes to matrimonial regimes
- separations, national and international divorces, and post-divorce liquidation procedures
- national or international successions
- wealth planning in private international law matters
- family governance
- adoptions as well as all legal matters relating to children (including recognition of parentage, names, wrongful removal and more generally the application of the Hague Conventions on minors and international letters rogatory)
- legal protection of adults (nomination of protector in court or drafting/ advising on enduring power of attorney)
- protection measures ordered by foreign courts and their application in Monaco
- criminal offences related to all of the above (including, among others, willful neglect or desertion, failure to grant access to children, abuse of vulnerable persons, domestic violence)
In 2011 Christine was appointed to the class of Knight (Chevalier) of the Order of Saint-Charles, a Monegasque order acknowledging merit and services to the State or Prince. She is also regularly recognized as leading individual by prestigious international rankings, such as Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
French, English, Italian
- IAFL (International Academy of Family Lawyers)
- Committee member of STEP Monaco (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- IBA (International Bar Association)
- Monaco Bar
- Master’s Degree in Private Law, University of Nice
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&A > Commercial, corporate and M&A - Law firms
- Private client > Law firms