Me Sophie Marquet > CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo > Monaco, Monaco > Lawyer Profile
CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo Offices
VILLA DES CIGOGNES
17 RUE LOUIS AUREGLIA, BP 450
- Go to...
Me Sophie Marquet
Employment - Real Estate
Sophie Marquet is the Partner in charge of the practices of Real Estate & Construction, and Employment, at CMS Monaco.
She leads a strong practice on all matters having an underlying Real Estate asset, both in litigation and counsel contexts, providing advice to Monegasque and international clients including investors for purchases and sales in real estate, landlords and tenants in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, owners and construction companies in renovation, construction projects, property developers in real estate audits in particular to analyze and litigate on the existence of easements, and banks in real estate audits and lending secured by real estate assets.
Areas of expertise in Real estate:
- Investments disposal & foreclosure
- Commercial & Civil occupation
- Construction & Development
Sophie Marquet also manages the employment practice both for litigation and counsel, on any matters concerning individual labor relations (employment contracts, complex remuneration clauses, non-compete & non solicit clauses, confidentiality agreements, dismissals, redundancies, settlements agreements, mutually agreed terminations, etc.) and collective relations with staff representatives / unions. Also, she advises businesses in employment related matters arising in acquisitions, mergers, sales and restructuring operations, assisting clients with audits, and restructurings leading to collective redundancies with voluntary departure plans.
Areas of expertise in Employment:
- All type of termination of employment
- Remuneration & Incentives
French - English
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practioners)
- ABA (American Bar Association)
- Monaco Bar (2015)
- STEP International Trusts Management (2013)
- New-York Bar (2005)
- LL.M. Banking/Finance ,Duke University School of Law (2004)
- DESS-DJCE International Business Law , University of Aix Marseille III (2003)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The team at CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo is able to provide a full spread of legal and judicial services to local and international businesses from a variety of sectors including banks and financial institutions, real estate and construction companies, hospitality, luxury, yachting, oil and gas. Stephan Pastor has taken the full lead of the firm’s Monegasque business law practice; Olivier Marquet is recognised for his expertise in banking and finance; Sophie Marquet advises global companies on cross-border employment issues. The firm has also recently set up a dedicated tax and criminal law practice.
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Law firms - Monaco > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Leading individuals - Monaco > Commercial, corporate and M&A > Commercial, corporate and M&A - Law firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&A > Commercial, corporate and M&A - Law firms
- Private client > Law firms