Me Raphaëlle Svara > CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo > Monaco, Monaco > Lawyer Profile
CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo Offices
VILLA DES CIGOGNES
17 RUE LOUIS AUREGLIA, BP 450
- Go to...
Me Raphaëlle Svara
Avocat Associé | Partner
Raphaëlle Svara is a Partner at CMS Monaco and co-head of the Private Clients team.
She acts for natural persons, family offices, trusts and foreign private entities in general, advising and representing them before both civil and criminal courts in Monaco. She specialises in family law, private international law and estate planning and personal tax law.
Raphaëlle’s practice focuses on national and international divorces and successions, wealth planning in private international law matters, legal protection of adults and minors, patrimonial organization.
Her other area of expertise is private tax law, in which she supervises all the patrimonial tax issues.
Prior to joining the firm in 2016 she worked at law firms in Paris, São Paolo and Monaco, and at the UN.
• STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
• IBA (International Bar Association)
• Certificate in Foundations, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) (2017)
• Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Private Wealth Advising, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) (2017)
• Monaco Bar (2016)
• Diploma in Brazilian tax law, Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários of São Paolo (2013)
• Master’s degree in Private Law, la Sorbonne (2013)
• Master‘s degree in Business, Neoma Business School Reims (2013)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&A > Commercial, corporate and M&A - Law firms
- Private client > Law firms