Me Géraldine Gazo > CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo > Monaco, Monaco > Lawyer Profile
CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet Pastor Svara & Gazo Offices
VILLA DES CIGOGNES
17 RUE LOUIS AUREGLIA, BP 450
- Go to...
Me Géraldine Gazo
Avocat Associé | Partner
Géraldine Gazo is a Partner and co-head of the Private Clients practice. She is an Avocat Défenseur at the Monaco Bar.
Repeatedly recognized as leading individual by independent international directories, she acts for wealthy individuals (HNWI and UHNWI), as well as for various intermediaries, such as private banks, family offices, asset management companies or trusts. Her expertise covers all legal and judicial issues that private clients may encounter.
Géraldine has over 20 years of experience in the practice of Monegasque, French, Italian and common law, with a strong focus on business law, private international law and criminal law. She also assists her clients in non-contentious and contentious mandates before Monegasque, French, Italian and Swiss courts.
Géraldine has an unparalleled expertise in private international law, as she is one of the authors of the Monegasque private international law code of 2017.
She also has a strong experience in criminal law, acting for numerous years before Monegasque criminal courts in complex cross-border matters, involving parallel proceedings in several different jurisdictions.
Géraldine Gazo is a Chevalier of the Order of Saint Charles, a medal intended to recognise an individual’s merit and to acknowledge services rendered to the State or the Prince.
Prior to joining the firm in 2019, she practiced as a lawyer in the firm that she founded in 2000 in Monaco.
• Member of the French Committee of Private International Law
• President of the Financial Affairs Section of the Economic and Social Council of the Principality of Monaco
• Representative of the Principality of Monaco at the International Court of Arbitration of the ICC in Paris
• Monaco Bar
• Doctorate in law, University Paris II – Panthéon-Assas
• LL.M. in international law, King’s College London and London School of Economics (LSE)
• Master’s degree in international law and international trade law, University Paris II – Panthéon-Assas
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&A > Commercial, corporate and M&A - Law firms
- Private client > Law firms