Specialisms: Education, employment discrimination, TUPE, restrictive covenants, grievance, disciplinary, redundancy, employer internal investigations, disciplinary investigations, disciplinary advice, racial discrimination employment, employment law.
Jenny Arrowsmith > Irwin Mitchell > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
2 WELLINGTON PLACE
- Go to...
Irwin Mitchell often acts for further educations institutions and multi-academy trusts, as well as their CEOs and headteachers. Led by Jenny Arrowsmith, the team covers a range of services but is particularly strong in matters with employment law connections; it handles employment tribunal claims, GDPR issues and subject access requests, as well as student matters including special educational needs work, safeguarding mandates, admission and exclusion issues, and parental complaints. Yogi Amin is knowledgeable in contentious matters.
Irwin Mitchell advises on the full spectrum of employment law issues. It has a strong track record in the education sector, acting for several large multi-academy trusts and further education colleges; Jenny Arrowsmith oversees client relationships in this area. Glenn Hayes heads up the Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester teams and specialises in the enforcement and defence of restrictive covenants as well as advising on senior level appointments and exits.
- Education - Yorkshire and the Humber > Public sector
- Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms