Stuart Padgham > Irwin Mitchell > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX
- Go to...
Irwin Mitchell provides clients with a range of commercial IT advice, and is particularly adept at handling business-critical procurements in highly regulated industries. Stuart Padgham heads the practice, and has a strong track record in the areas of high-value IT contracts. In addition to Padgham, the team is made up of individuals with substantial technical experience, including former IT professional Dan Hedley and software developer Chris Bridges.
Irwin Mitchell acts for a wide range of clients across the media sector, specialising primarily in commercial contracts work, including branding and sponsorship deals, as well as the sale of media rights. The firm’s client list includes large media estates and digital agencies, alongside a substantial base of private, high-profile individuals. Stuart Padgham heads the team, which includes senior associate and fellow commercial contracts specialist Aurelia Butler-Ball, and senior associate Thomas Barnard, who focuses on commercial litigation in the media sphere.
In addition to M&A mandates from private businesses and smaller PLCs, Irwin Mitchell attracts a range of private equity and venture capital work, with Dan Bastide leading the small cap group. Regional managing partner Faye Bargery, who ‘runs a tight ship‘, is highly experienced in corporate and commercial matters, especially where private equity is concerned; Stuart Padgham overseas the commercial work and has a background in the IT industry, and Dan Hedley is well rated by technology clients.
- Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex - South East > Corporate and commercial
- Media and entertainment - South East > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- IT and telecoms - South East > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex