Sarah Birkbeck > Irwin Mitchell > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX
- Go to...
IP and IT dispute resolution and reputation management.
DMH Stallard LLP 1997-2011 (partner 2005-11); partner Thomas Eggar LLP 2012 to present.
German, Luxembourgish, French.
European School, Culham (European Baccalaureate); Southampton University; Guildford College of Law.
Hannah Clipston leads Irwin Mitchell’s commercial litigation team based in Gatwick, which has a focus on the manufacturing, financial services, technology, media and sports sectors, particularly regarding complex trust or company structures. The team is also increasingly handling international work. Sarah Birkbeck handles IP, media and technology disputes and senior associate Katie Byrne is skilled at advising clients in the context of FCA investigations.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex