Sarah Birkbeck > Irwin Mitchell > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX
- Go to...
IP and IT dispute resolution and reputation management.
DMH Stallard LLP 1997-2011 (partner 2005-11); partner Thomas Eggar LLP 2012 to present.
German, Luxembourgish, French.
European School, Culham (European Baccalaureate); Southampton University; Guildford College of Law.
Irwin Mitchell’s Gatwick commercial litigation team handles a wide range of disputes, with a particular focus on clients in the financial services, manufacturing, tech, media and sports sectors. The team caters to client needs by offering a range of pricing options including conditional fee agreements, discounted conditional fee agreements, litigation funding and fixed fees. Team head Katie Byrne, promoted to partner during 2022, focuses on international and financial services (including insurance) disputes. Sarah Birkbeck specialises in IP, media and technology disputes and has a particular interest in reputation management.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire