David Fanchi > Irwin Mitchell > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
21 BRUNSWICK PLACE
- Go to...
Western real estate.
Commercial property: acquisition/disposal; commercial landlord and tenant; secured lending; LPA receiverships.
Trained at Thomas Eggar Church Adams 2000-02; solicitor at Thomas Eggar 2002-05; associate at Thomas Eggar 2005-09; partner at Thomas Eggar 2009 to present.
Wilden School, Southampton; Southampton Institute of Higher Education (1999 LLB 2:1); College of Law, Guildford (Commendation).
Cricket, scuba diving, golf.
Irwin Mitchell‘s Southampton team regularly works with the firm’s broader real estate team in the Chichester and Gatwick offices to provide a wide range of expertise to clients. Its varied practice covers real estate finance, regeneration/mixed-use schemes, corporate occupier work and portfolio acquisitions and disposals. One of the key figures in the team is Tina Webster, who excels in complex residential and commercial development projects, large corporate relocations and land promotion. David Fanchi, who has a first-rate reputation in real estate finance, has built up a notable following of lender clients. Philip Gray and Robert Stangroom are also names to note.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex