Lisa Stratford > Irwin Mitchell > Sheffield, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
- Go to...
Real estate property litigation
She has substantial experience of dealing with complex landlord and tenant matters including lease renewal and termination proceedings, dilapidations claims and rent and service charge disputes & recovery.
In addition to landlord and tenant matters, Lisa also acts for investors and developers and in an advisory and risk management capacity. Lisa is regularly instructed in complex matters on behalf of banks, Law of Property Act Receivers and insolvency practitioners to deal with a wide range of property related insolvency matters. Lisa is also instructed in general property litigation matters such as those concerning easements, breach of covenant and nuisance. She has developed a specialism in acting in substantial nuisance cases for both private individuals and developer clients, and also carries out specialist work in all forms of leasehold enfranchisement/right of first refusal work, acting for both freeholders and leaseholders.
Lisa Stratford joined the property litigation team at Irwin Mitchell in 2013 and was promoted to Associate in November 2015 and Senior Associate in December 2016.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Irwin Mitchell‘s specialist team, which acts for a range of both local and national clients, has notable expertise in property portfolio management-related work and is increasingly acting for landlords. The group’s client roster also encompasses investors, developers, retailers, corporate occupiers, local institutions, banks, estate agencies and charities. The ‘extremely impressive’ Danny Revitt heads up the department and focuses on landlord and tenant disputes, while senior associate Lisa Stratford handles national property portfolio management mandates.
- Next Generation Partners - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Property litigation
- Property litigation - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education
- Human resources > Employment: Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire