Mathieu Culverhouse > Irwin Mitchell > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
One St Peter’s Square
- Go to...
Specialises in court of protection, human rights, care, health and social community services disputes, judicial review.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The public law and human rights department at Irwin Mitchell is heavily involved in a range of disputes over medical care issues, including medical treatment decisions, right to life, Court of Protection disputes, physical and psychological abuse and funding disputes. Yogi Amin leads the team and specialises in equality duties, medical ethics, mental capacity and safeguarding. Mathieu Culverhouse specialises in patient rights and community care, while Oliver Studdert specialises in children’s rights. Angela Jackman recently joined the team and has expertise in mental capacity, education and human rights.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property