Nathaniel Groarke > Irwin Mitchell > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
One St Peter’s Square
- Go to...
Nathaniel is a partner specialising in all areas of private family law work. He is based in the Manchester Irwin Mitchell office but has clients across the UK, most notably in London.
Nathaniel has broad experience of financial matters, ranging from high-net-worth cases, to those cases where the assets are more modest but the issues no less complex or important.
Nathaniel has particular expertise in cases where there are complicated matters, such as those involving international issues, business assets and trusts. He also specialises in cases where there are suspected hidden assets or non-disclosure. He is regularly instructed on pre- and post-nuptial agreements, to protect family or future wealth.
Nathaniel is a Resolution accredited specialist in Complex Financial and Property Matters (High Income Households and Substantial Assets) and one of the only specialists in the North West in European and International Law.
Nathaniel also deals with private children matters.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Irwin Mitchell is sought after by high-net-worth clients for its experience of handling family matters with international dimensions, such as complex, cross-border asset structures. The practice also routinely handles divorces involving complicating aspects such as substance addiction, allegations of abuse, and litigation in different jurisdictions. Ros Bever has a ‘tenacious approach to justice‘ and has previously handled litigation up to the Supreme Court level, while Nathaniel Groarke is accredited by Resolution as a specialist in international work. Senior associate Hannah Saxe is ‘astute and level-headed’ with a focus on matters involving children.
- Family - North West > Private client
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Private client > Family
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant