Jessie Blain > Ince > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
47 CHARLES STREET
- Go to...
Real Estate, Commercial Property
Jessie’s extensive expertise and experience covers a wide range of property related disciplines, including property development and house builders, acquisitions and disposals, and secured lending.
Jessie gained over 18 years’ experience in commercial property law at other leading Cardiff-based firms before joining Ince in 2016.
Jessie has experience in managing a plot sale team for a national house builder client, and managed the plot sales for an iconic landmark building in Cardiff, which consisted of 37 luxury apartments.
Jessie also completed two secondments to the Welsh Government, in 2011 and 2015 through which she gained invaluable experience working in-house for a government client, advising on all aspects of commercial property.
– Acting for a London property company in the sale and purchase of over 400 properties in the space of 24 months, and running a team to service this.
– Acting for numerous portfolio high net worth clients in respect of all property transactions, that have followed her from her previous firms.
– Acting for a Swedish Bank securing finance in respect of various property transactions.
– Acting for an international Bank based in Switzerland securing finance in respect of various property transactions.
– Instructed to act for a leading multinational finance service provider based in London and Nigeria, in securing finance in respect of various property transactions.
Qualified in 2015.