Mr Alzhan Stamkulov > Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC > Almaty, Kazakhstan > Lawyer Profile
Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC Offices
OFFICE 73A, 15 FLOOR
128 DOSTYK AVENUE
- Go to...
Mr Alzhan Stamkulov
Alzhan’s prepared many legal opinions on bank loans, acquisitions by LBO. Alzhan has extensive experience in M&A transactions with high premium financial arrangements. Alzhan provides legal advice on most complex transactions.
- Partner, Synergy Partners Law Firm, 2011 to date
- Senior Lawyer, private law firm, Almaty, 2009 – 2010
- Senior Lawyer, Visor Holding, Almaty, 2007 – 2009
- Senior Lawyer, accounting firm (BIG4), Almaty, 2006 – 2007
- Lawyer, private law firm, 2005 – 2006
- Lawyer, JSC Kazkommertsbank, 2004 – 2005
- Kazakh Humanitarian Law University, 2001 – 2002
- Specialist, Astana Master Plan Development, JICA project in Kazakhstan, 2000 – 2001
- KIMEP HR Club
- KIMEP Marketing Club
- National Business
- Shikoku Productivity Center, Management course, Japan, 2010
- University of East Anglia, Norwich Law School scholarship, LL.M., 2004
- University of North London, EU TEMPUS TACIS fellow, Certificate, 2002
- Kazakh State Law Academy, J.D., with honours, 2000
Ski, snowboard, mountain bike, hiking, running, swimming
Dispute resolution is one of Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC‘s three main areas of expertise alongside notable M&A and corporate experience. Managing partner Nurzhan Stamkulov handles contractual, taxation, customs, transfer pricing, and IP mandates, and Alzhan Stamkulov focuses on corporate, commerce, trade, M&A and taxation work.
Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC provides advice on M&A, corporate law, and litigation, and primarily handles domestic issues in Kazakhstan. The group frequently works on projects encompassing consolidations, acquisitions and contract negations. Managing partner Nurzhan Stamkulov handles contracts, tax issues, customs, transfer pricing work, litigation and IP law. Alzhan Stamkulov concentrates on corporate, taxation and M&A mandates.