Mr Nurzhan Stamkulov > Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC > Almaty, Kazakhstan > Lawyer Profile
Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC Offices
OFFICE 73A, 15 FLOOR
128 DOSTYK AVENUE
- Go to...
Mr Nurzhan Stamkulov
Nurzhan Stamkulov is a partner in Synergy Partners Law Firm. He has an extensive fifteen years of legal experience. He manage complex legal assignments, provides business and legal advice to the clients. He manages the legal works in the firm via his expertise on regulatory, corporate, fiscal and M&A transactions. His one step ahead approach and sharp tax advice are the most valuable in M&A deals.
- Partner, Synergy Partners Law Firm, since 2011
- Senior Associate, private law firm, Almaty 2010 – 2011
- Lawyer, private law firm, Almaty 2008 – 2010
- Lawyer, JSC ISG LTD, 2004 – 2006
- Lawyer, JSC Nurbank, 2003
- KazBar 2011
- Almaty Tax Chamber 2011
- Kazakhstan Taxpayers Association 2011
- American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan 2011
- University of Exeter, MBA with merit 2007
- Kazakh Humanitarian Law University, J.D., with merit, 2003
Dispute resolution is one of Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC‘s three main areas of expertise alongside notable M&A and corporate experience. Managing partner Nurzhan Stamkulov handles contractual, taxation, customs, transfer pricing, and IP mandates, and Alzhan Stamkulov focuses on corporate, commerce, trade, M&A and taxation work.
Synergy Partners Law Firm LLC provides advice on M&A, corporate law, and litigation, and primarily handles domestic issues in Kazakhstan. The group frequently works on projects encompassing consolidations, acquisitions and contract negations. Managing partner Nurzhan Stamkulov handles contracts, tax issues, customs, transfer pricing work, litigation and IP law. Alzhan Stamkulov concentrates on corporate, taxation and M&A mandates.