Jonathan Jefferies > Freeths LLP > Derby, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
CARDINAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, WEST POINT
10 NOTTINGHAM ROAD
- Go to...
Partner in charge of commercial litigation in Derby, including employment and insolvency matters.
Articled Thorpe & Co 1987-89; solicitor at Goodger Auden 1989-90; solicitor at Browne Jacobson 1990-95; associate at Freeths 1995-99; partner Freeths LLP 1999.
Pingle Comprehensive School, Swadlincote; Nottingham University.
Hill walking, DIY, reading, sport.
Freeths LLP‘s commercial litigation practice is jointly led by Graham Greenfield in Nottingham and Derby-based Jonathan Jefferies. Greenfield, who is noted by one client for his ‘good tactical mind’, specialises in complex commercial disputes, professional negligence and financial cases. Jefferies focuses on contract disputes, shareholder disputes and debt recovery claims. Senior associate Jade Flint, who is ‘efficient and sharp-minded’, remains highly active in insolvency and bankruptcy litigation, where she tends to assist Greenfield.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment