Lynne Foster > Freeths LLP > Oxford, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
5000 OXFORD BUSINESS PARK SOUTH
- Go to...
Lynne is a lawyer who has specialised in clinical negligence for over 14 years. She deals with all types of medical cases but particularly specialises in cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics and general surgery. Lynne has a special interest in fatal claims involving both children and adults. She is accredited by the Law Society as a clinical negligence specialist.
Lynne often represents the interests of bereaved families at inquests, particularly where the deceased died in hospital or following medical treatment/surgery. She covers a variety of Coroner’s Courts around the country. Lynne has often assisted the families to recover compensation following the inquest.
Freeths LLP has an ‘excellent‘ clinical negligence practice and provides a wide regional offering for clients. Operating out of Oxford, the team is led by national head Carolyn Lowe and handles an assortment of maximum severity injuries including complex brain and cerebral palsy cases. Senior associate Catherine Bell is highlighted by clients for her specialism in clinical negligence work and has expertise in neurological claims. Lynne Foster is the key name for fatal claims work; the group also acts in stillbirth and neonatal death cases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery