Liz Banks > Freeths LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
- Go to...
Liz is a real estate partner based in our Leeds office. Her extensive expertise spans a variety of areas from commercial development, fund management and investment, landlord and tenant work and acquisitions and disposals.
Liz is recommended by the Legal 500 for local government work.
Freeths LLP acts for a multitude of local government clients and is well-positioned to advise on all aspects of property transactional work including construction, tax, property litigation, contractual, planning and environmental issues. Key contact Liz Banks covers investment acquisitions, portfolio management issues, land disposals and developments. Practice head Nathan Holden is based in Birmingham.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
Freeths LLP’s ‘commercial and forward-thinking’ team in Leeds acts for leisure operators and retailers on a range of property transactions, from acquisitions and new site developments to portfolio management and disposals. Liz Banks handles commercial development projects, fund management and investment work, while John Flathers acts for corporate occupiers on landlord and tenant issues and Jonathan Crew advises on property portfolio management for national retailers, in addition to investment acquisitions and disposals. All named partners collectively lead the practice.
- Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
- Local government - Yorkshire and the Humber > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Local government
- Employment > Pensions
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire