Claire Boyce > Freeths LLP > Sheffield, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
FIFTH FLOOR, 3 ST PAUL'S PLACE
129 NORFOLK STREET
- Go to...
Claire is a chartered tax advisor (member of the CIOT) and is based in Sheffield.
Freeths LLP is regularly involved in tax structuring of and advice relating to corporate and property transactions, mergers and acquisitions as well as corporate reorganisations and restructurings. It often acts for private equity funds, property funds and local councils. Bob Neal leads the practice, which also includes Adrian Hackett and director Claire Boyce.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Local government
- Employment > Pensions
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire