Alison Heathcote > Freeths LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
3RD FLOOR, THE COLMORE BUILDING
20 COLMORE CIRCUS, QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
Alison is a construction lawyer who specialises in non-contentious building procurement matters. Her experience includes work for both the private and public sector organisations.
Alison has experience and expertise in drafting and amending building and engineering contracts, including all versions of the JCT suite of contracts and NEC and institutional forms of contract.
She also advises on the drafting and amendments of consultant’s appointments (industry standard and bespoke), warranties, bonds, guarantees, development and funding agreements, agreement for leases, novation agreements and ancillary project documentation.
Alison has previously spent five years working in the public sector for two different County Councils. Her experience there includes advising on public procurement procedures and issues such as state aid, internal governance, and the setting up and operation of framework agreements.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham