Kishan Pattni > Freeths LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
3RD FLOOR, THE COLMORE BUILDING
20 COLMORE CIRCUS, QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
Kishan is an expert in IP and Media law. He leads the firm’s service offering for brands and private individuals on Reputation Protection. This includes key areas such as defamation, privacy, breach of personal data, image rights and online harassment. His specialism covers pre-publication advice and strategy, bespoke reputation protection audits and consultancy, through to providing solutions for all reputation related disputes. He is particularly skilled in solving problems arising through online publications including on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
In relation to IP, Kishan has substantial experience in advising on the creation, management, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights, including trade marks, rights in passing off, copyright, registered and unregistered design rights, patents, confidential information and trade secrets. His practice includes the drafting and negotiation of all IP and reputation related contracts including non-disclosure agreements and undertakings aimed at protecting confidential and private information.
Freeths LLP is known for handling all types of intellectual property disputes, as well as its trade mark and brands practice, featuring three qualified trade mark attorneys. The team represents a number of notable clients, like Aldi, Travis Perkins and Poundland. Simon Barker leads the team and has strong expertise in IP litigation and advertising and marketing advice. Iona Silverman leads the non-contentious IP practice, while Kishan Pattni heads up the reputation management practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation