Nigel Gardner > Freeths LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
3RD FLOOR, THE COLMORE BUILDING
20 COLMORE CIRCUS, QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
Nigel specialises in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. He has over 15 years experience advising domestic and international businesses on supply and purchase agreements, collaborations and joint ventures, exploitation and protection of technology. He also acts for a variety of hotel owners and operators on their regulatory and contractual matters.
Freeths LLP‘s corporate team in Birmingham is led by Lee Clifford, who is also the national head of private equity. Clients range in size from SMEs to multinational companies. The group’s work includes M&A and private equity transactions, restructurings, MBOs and MBIs. Tom Brown led the advice to Funeral Partners Limited on its acquisition of Funeral Services Northern Ireland Limited from Co-operative Group Holdings (2011) Limited in 2019. Mark Neale heads up a separate specialist commercial group, which handles large-scale, transformational projects. Nigel Gardner, Kirstin Roberts and Jason Richards are also recommended for their commercial law expertise. Ateeq Ahmed joined PwC.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment