Mark Davies > Howes Percival LLP > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, BELL HOUSE, SEEBECK PLACE
- Go to...
A specialist in commercial real estate, Mark advises on the strategic management and transactional aspects of occupation, development, and investment in land.
Recognised in Legal 500 as ‘exceptionally thoughtful and responsive’, Mark has advised public sector, national and international clients within various sectors including education, industrial, retail, pharmaceuticals and agriculture.
Mark is particularly experienced in the formation of joint venture vehicles and multi-party landowner/investor agreements for the promotion of land for development and leasehold re-gears.
Mark has also presented papers at regional RICS conferences.
- 2018 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2012 – 2018: BrookStreet des Roches LLP, Partner
- 2001 – 2012: Eversheds LLP
- 1999 – 2001: Payne Gamage Colton & Franks
Spanning across four locations, the education and healthcare practice at Howes Percival LLP has extensive expertise covering corporate, employment, construction, commercial contract and data protection mandates. Oliver Pritchard, who joined from Browne Jacobson LLP, has a wealth of expertise handling corporate transactions in the healthcare sector and regularly advises on mergers.Daniel Banton heads up the academies and schools sub-group of the education team and specialises in conversions. The practice also counts an increasing number of universities and colleges as part of its client roster. Other key partners include Mark Davies and Graham Irons.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector