Tom Lawrence > Howes Percival LLP > Norwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
1 BEDDING LANE
- Go to...
Tom has over 15 years’ experience advising high net worth families and business owners on successfully achieving their wealth and succession plans.
Recognised by The Legal 500 (2020 edition) as the ‘next generation partner’ for tax, probate and trusts in Norwich, Tom’s expertise include advising on complex UK Trusts and Will planning, the administration of high-value estates as well as the formation, administration and winding up of Settlements with connected asset restructuring.
Tom is known for his ability to offer quick and highly effective advice for his clients. Tom sits as Deputy Chair of the Norwich and Norfolk branch of STEP and in his spare time enjoys racing his bike for Team Strada 2020.
- 2017 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2012 – 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2011: Rogers and Norton, Partner
- 2010: Rogers and Norton, Associate
- 2007: Rogers and Norton, Solicitor
- 2005: Leathes Prior, Solicitor
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
At Howes Percival LLP, ‘the team has strength in depth so you receive a seamless service‘ and clients praise its ‘great depth of knowledge‘. The firm has four partners in Norwich whose work covers lifetime estate planning, specialist advice in IHT and capital gains tax, gifting, trust planning, probate services for high-net-worth and complex estates, and a host of trusts matters. Catherine Scott is head of the private client services group and head of the estates team. She is a specialist agricultural lawyer who frequently acts for landed estates. The ‘professional, diligent and personable‘ Tom Lawrence has extensive experience acting for high-net-worth non-UK domiciled clients, while Stuart Maggs is head of the tax practice and a key adviser to ultra-high-net-worth families and trustees.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich - East Anglia > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family