Robert Colman > Howes Percival LLP > Norwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
1 BEDDING LANE
- Go to...
Banking, commercial contracts, corporate finance.
Robert is a partner and has considerable experience in all aspects of corporate transactional work. Robert specialises in mergers, acquisitions and investment transactions, including expertise in dealing with asset sales arising out of insolvency situations. Acting for a number of banks and private investors, Robert deals with acquisition and debt finance and its accompanying security for both borrowers and lenders.
Trainee Solicitor Howes Percival LLP 2001-03; solicitor Howes Percival LLP 2003-06; associate Howes Percival LLP 2006-10; partner Howes Percival LLP 2010.
University of Manchester (1999); Nottingham Law School (2001).
East Anglia > Finance > Banking and finance
Howes Percival LLP acts for many of the UK’s main banks and also for a private corporate funder with a large turnover of high-risk investments. It also advises private clients on complex refinancing transactions. Joanna Nicholls, whose ‘knowledge of commercial transactions is unrivalled‘, leads the real estate finance and banking practices, and has a steady flow of work in the leisure, real estate developments and healthcare sectors. Tessa Haskey acts for banks and private lenders in relation to property security. Corporate partner Robert Colman handles acquisition and debt finance for both borrowers and lenders.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment & planning
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Peterborough
- Real estate > Commercial property: Ipswich
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge