Oliver Pritchard > Howes Percival LLP > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate, Commercial and Banking
Oliver is a senior corporate lawyer with particular expertise in advising on transactions in the health and social care sector, where he is recognised as a leading lawyer nationally in the Legal 500 (2020 edition). He has a wealth of experience in leading teams of lawyers on corporate transactions and other large scale projects within the public and private sectors.
Prior to joining Howes Percival in January 2020, Oliver worked for over 20 years at Browne Jacobson solicitors and was head of the firm’s commercial health team.
- 2020 – present: Howes Percival, Partner
- 2012 – 2019: Browne Jacobson, Partner and head of Commercial Health
- 2008 – 2012: Browne Jacobson, Partner
- 2000 – 2008: Browne Jacobson, Solicitor
- 1998 – 2000: Browne Jacobson, Trainee
Howes Percival LLP has ‘the ability to be commercial while protecting the clients interests and ensuring their client’s needs are met‘. Clients note that the practice has ‘a tenacious attitude towards negotiation to get deals over the line‘. The firm has a growing presence in SME and mid-market corporate transactions. Oliver Pritchard leads the corporate group in East Anglia, which is part of an eight-partner practice across all of the firm’s offices. He advised on the multimillion-pound management buyout of Falcon Tower Cranes, the UK’s largest tower crane supplier.
Howes Percival LLP has ‘a great corporate team with experts in their field who are commercially minded and always focused on maintaining momentum in negotiations‘. The firm is active in local M&A transactions, among recent examples being its work for Falcon Group Services Limited, the UK’s largest tower crane supplier, on its MBO, and its commercial advice to trade association British Marine Federation regarding the Southampton International Boat Show. Oliver Pritchard leads the corporate practice in East Anglia and is ‘diligent, with a high level of expertise, and he always makes himself available‘. Associates Richard Turner and Lizzy Page are highly recommended by clients.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Property litigation