Mrs Vânia Codeço > Rogério Fernandes Ferreira & Associados, SP, RL > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Rogério Fernandes Ferreira & Associados, SP, RL Offices
PRAÇA MARQUÊS DE POMBAL NO 16
- Go to...
Mrs Vânia Codeço
Tax & Business
– Senior Associate at “RFF & Associados – Law Firm”, since 2015
– Associate at “Martins Alfaro, Rui Teixeira & Associados – Law Firm”, 2012-2015
– Associate at “Jorge Carneiro & Associados – Law Firm”, 2006-2012
– Legal Counsel at Public Finance Services of Matosinhos – Tax Litigation area, 2006-2007
– Trainee Lawyer at “Graça Moura & Associados/Gil Moreira dos Santos, Caldeira, Cernadas & Associados”, 2004-2006
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
– Completion of the academic part of the Master in Judiciary Law from the Law Faculty of the Universidade do Minho, 2010
– Post-graduate degree in taxation from the Instituto Superior de Administração e Gestão, 2008 – Degree in Law from the Law Faculty of the Universidade Portucalense
– Infante D. Henrique, 2003
‘Very experienced and specialised‘ tax and business boutique Rogério Fernandes Ferreira & Associados, SP, RL advises a domestic and multinational client base on contentious and non-contentious tax, customs, social security and corporate law. Co-led by founding partner Rogério Fernandes Ferreira and Marta Machado de Almeida, the firm organises itself by areas of specific expertise within tax to cover a range of matters, with recent highlights ranging from income tax litigation in the aviation industry to telecoms-related VAT advice. The team also benefits from the input of a large group of non-partner lawyers, including tax litigation specialist Vânia Codeço.