Christine Dempe, LL.M. (Norwich) > Brödermann Jahn Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH > Hamburg, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Brödermann Jahn Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH Offices
- Go to...
Christine Dempe, LL.M. (Norwich)
- Private International Law & Comparative Law
- Corporate & Business Transaction
- Financial Crisis & Insolvency
Counsel, Certified Specialist for International Business Law
Christine Dempe concentrates her legal practice on international business law.
She has advised clients on several cross-border transactions (plant construction and mergers & acquisitions) in international contract law and risk management. For some time Christine Dempe has also been advising in the area of Public Private Partnership (PPP).
Christine Dempe is also specialized in “compliance” (particularly foreign trade / export control law and antitrust law). She supports clients in implementing compliance systems and complying with antitrust regulation, export control and other relevant rules applicable to daily business.
Furthermore, Christine Dempe has in-depth knowledge and experience in international litigation matters (legal proceedings subject to the European regulations on civil procedure and cross-border recognition and enforcement of titles).
Hamburg Bar Organization; International Association for Young Lawyers (AIJA) (since 2021 Member of the Executive Committee)
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster: Law studies with focus on “International Law, European Law, Private International Law”;
- Foreign Language for Lawyers Training (FFA) Common Law 2006
- First State Exam 2008;
- University of East Anglia, United Kingdom: Master of Laws (LL.M.) 2010 with focus on “International Commercial Arbitration, UN Sales Law, Carriage of Goods by Sea and Marine Insurance”;
- Legal clerkship in Lüneburg and Hamburg;
- Second State Exam 2012;
- Certified Specialist for International Business Law 2017
Travelling/weekend trips (currently with a focus on Denmark to get to know the culture and language even better), trips with the family into nature, dinners with friends