The Legal 500

Twitter Logo Youtube Circle Icon LinkedIn Icon
Work 020 3755 6000
Fax 02036507000

Pervaze Ahmed

Work +44 (0)20 3755 5576
Howard Kennedy LLP

Work Department

Real Estate


Partner and Head of Residential Real Estate. Pervaze provides advice on all aspects of residential property in England and Wales. Throughout his career, Pervaze has built a diverse client base ranging from overseas investors, high net worth individuals and their companies, to trust companies, trustees, investment companies, trading companies and banks.

His specific expertise resides in purchasing or disposing of prime or super-prime residential property in Central London, often involving complex offshore structures and time sensitive lending requirements. As a result of his extensive experience dealing with trustees and trust companies in the Channel Islands, Pervaze seamlessly navigates the regulatory and fiduciary requirements specific to the region when acting on multi-jurisdictional transactions.

He also has strong connections throughout the UK and overseas, particularly in the Middle East and South East Asia.

London: Real estate

Residential property

Within: Residential property

Howard Kennedy LLP’s practice ‘exceeds expectations’ and regularly handles property acquisitions in London and around the UK in the range of £10m - £25m. Pervaze Ahmed leads the team and is ‘an exceptional conveyancing lawyer’ who is ‘always on hand to answer queries’ and has ‘the right level of forcefulness during transactions’. Ahmed has specific expertise of the prime and super-prime residential property market in Central London and acts for clients in the UK, South East Asia and the Middle East. Partner Samantha Hook acts for various on shore and offshore private banks providing loans secured against premium residential property. Clients for the firm include Arbuthnot Latham & Co, Bank Julius Baer & Co and Coutts & Co.

[back to top]

Back to index

Legal Developments in London

Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to