Denise Condon > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Go to...
Denise Condon has acted for developers for more than 24 years. She is Head of the Residential Development Sales team.
Denise specialises in acting on large residential developments for some of the UK’s leading property developers in the sale of off-plan property. She advises on all aspects of the plot sale transaction and has extensive experience in both the UK market and overseas sales at exhibitions in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
She deals with developments from the initial instruction stage through to completion and post-completion formalities.
Her clients range from large-scale developers to investment companies.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport