Paul Glassberg > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Go to...
Paul Glassberg is a commercially-focussed solicitor providing general advisory and transactional advice on the full spectrum of corporate life and transactions, working closely with clients to achieve their ambitions.
Paul is a specialist in M&A) including accelerated M&A transactions, as well as corporate real estate deals including joint ventures and special purpose vehicle (SPV) acquisitions and disposals.
He additionally works with clients on private equity transactions, joint venture/shareholder agreements, corporate recovery and restructurings, and acts for a range of corporate and entrepreneurial clients.
Paul has clients in a wide range of sectors, however, he has a concentration of clients in the real estate, retail, and restaurant and fintech sectors.
Paul is a contributing editor of the Corporate Real Estate section of LexisPSL precedents.
Howard Kennedy LLP’s ‘technically very astute’ M&A team enjoyed a very busy 2021; Gillian White is an expert in corporate transactional work, but also acts in an advisory capacity in connection with shareholder disputes and corporate governance matters. Ashley Reeback specialises in all forms of corporate law with an emphasis on M&A and AIM related transactions. Jonathan Polin , also a UK corporate restructuring specialist, has acted on significant UK and European real estate deals and has a broad experience acting for betting and gaming companies. Paul Glassberg has considerable experience in online/tech and fintech, real estate, retail and leisure, and the distressed sectors. Anthony Hunt focuses on the real estate sector, acting for domestic and international investors and developers, in particular in the hotel, retail, restaurant and leisure sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport