Amalie Raben-Levetzau > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Go to...
Amalie Raben-Levetzau specialises in residential property work. She is pragmatic, to the point and guides her clients clearly through the transaction from start to finish.
Amalie has a wide range of experience with the prime central London market. She deals with all aspects of residential property work including acquisitions and sales of freehold and leasehold properties, lease extension, and acting for overseas investors and trust companies in connection with purchases and sales.
Amalie also advises banks and other institutional lenders on secured lending transactions and works with offshore companies.
In addition, she advises many Scandinavian clients on purchasing or selling properties in the UK. Because she is Danish, her clients appreciate that the complex legal system can be explained in their own language.
Amalie Raben-Levetzau now heads the department at Howard Kennedy LLP. The team typically handles the financing, acquisition and tax structuring of some key property matters in addition to advising on the sale and management of prime residential property on behalf of domestic and international high-net-worth clients, their families and other prominent real estate investors. The group routinely handles transactions in the £15-£50m range supporting buyers from within the UK and overseas. Pervaze Ahmed who was the former head of department has left the firm and is now at Withers LLP.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport