There are thirteen lawyers in the firm of whom two are qualified mediators.
And TNDA’s trusted legal advice is often sought in complex and sensitive cases, as well as in litigation entailing serious risks.
When the firm develops legal solutions and strategies that provide a competitive edge. TNDA reserves them for just one company per business sector and level.
TNDA’s primary concern is to create value for its clients with a global approach and a connection between legal advice and litigation point of views.
The firm proposes, based on the Law, innovative efficient solutions with human capital. But, too communication and relationships at the heart of the decisions.
With more than 30 years of experience it is the historic core practice area of the firm founded by Véronique Tuffal-Nerson; The team is mainly acting in the following fields:
- Collective negociations
- Restructuring (collective economic dismissal and alternative departures management)
- Assistance and HR management
- Individual and collective labour disputes
- Social security
- Work injuries and professional illness
LABOR AND BUSINESS CRIMINAL LAW
Rémy Douarre, criminal lawyer for over 30 years is in charge of this practice mainly acting in the following fields :
- Criminal liability of companies and their executives
- Litigation in criminal labor law
- Violation of the economic and financial laws
The team leaded by Philippe Meylan is the regular adviser to French and foreign companies, associations and public authorities in sectors such as industry, service, pharmacy and biotechnology in the following fields :
- Disposal and acquisitions, private equity, mergers, spin-off, transfer of assets
- Restructuring and insolvency proceedings
- Shareholders relationships
- Executives status and liabilities
- Relationships with the authorities (professionnal bodies and administrative authorities)
- Economic litigation
The complementary skills of our lawyers give them the opportunity to work efficiently together on complex issues such as governance (executives and non executives liabilities for example) and restructuring (change of executives, disposal)
Our teams work with experienced well known lawyers in areas of law we do not operate.
TNDA lawyers also work closely with European and Asian law firms depending on the expertise required for each file.