Mr Maxim Grigoryev > VEGAS LEX > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
VEGAS LEX Offices
52, KOSMODAMIANSKAYA EMBANKMENT
- Go to...
Mr Maxim Grigoryev
Partner, Head of Southern directorate, Head of special projects
- Support of investment projects, M&A transactions, establishment of joint ventures
- Legal interaction with the state authorities and organizations subject to their jurisdiction
- Consulting on the questions of subsidization and other measures of state support / encouragement of production enterprises
- Maintenance of corporate and financial restructuring
- Maintenance of complicated disputes in the arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction
- Consulting on the questions of corporate management, securities
Practical legal work experience – since 2004
- Present – VEGAS LEX law firm, partner, Head of Southern directorate, Head of special projects
- VEGAS LEX law firm, senior associate, Corporate practice
- CJSC Tander (operating company of Magnit Group), legal service, head of Corporate division, chief legal adviser
- Federal Arbitrazh Court for the North-Caucasian District, assistant chairman of the judicial panel, chief expert of the department for statistics, legislation and arbitrage practice review
- Advanced training course for deputy judges at the Russian Academy of Justice (Moscow)
- Law Clerks Education Programme (Moscow) under the Tacis framework
- Kuban State University (Krasnodar), Law Department, majored in Civil Law (with honors)
- Practical trainings and master-classes on visual communication, project management, legal letters (Moscow)
- Theoretical and practical training “Business Letter” jointly with the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia on the rules and problems of communications in writing (Moscow)
At VEGAS LEX, clients receive a wide range of property investment and construction advice, including on due diligence projects, multiple types of agreements, land law issues and urban planning work, and the related disputes at all stages. The national real estate group is led out of Moscow by Igor Chumachenko, and also has significant presence in Krasnodar, where Maxim Grigoryev is the key figure. Senior associate Ekaterina Ivanushkina and Marina Preobrazhenskaya are also noted.
VEGAS LEX assists a growing client portfolio of Russian companies and international investors with various stages of M&A and joint venture transactions. The team has additional expertise in corporate governance and restructuring work, as well as contentious corporate matters. Key contacts include practice head Alexander Garmaev and managing partner Alexander Sitnikov in Moscow, as well as Maxim Grigoryev in Krasnodar.