Mr Victor Petrov > VEGAS LEX > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
VEGAS LEX Offices
52, KOSMODAMIANSKAYA EMBANKMENT
- Go to...
Mr Victor Petrov
Head of Litigation practice
- Representing Clients in arbitrazh courts in commercial, corporate, insurance, and other disputes
- Protecting Clients in bankruptcy disputes
- Representing Clients in courts of general jurisdiction
Practical legal work experience – since 2009
- Present – VEGAS LEX law firm, Head of Litigation practice
- VEGAS LEX law firm, senior associate, Litigation practice
- JSC Bank of Moscow, lead counsel
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, post-graduate full-time studies, a degree of Candidate of Legal Sciences
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, specialized in law
Led from Volgograd, the bankruptcy team at VEGAS LEX handles the contentious and transactional aspects of insolvency-related issues. In debt recovery claims and bankruptcy cases, the group has extensive experience acting for creditors and debtors in the Russian judicial system; bankruptcy department head Alexander Vyazovik is notably experienced in this space. In Moscow, managing partner Alexander Sitnikov and litigation practice head Victor Petrov are also key contacts for bankruptcy disputes.
VEGAS LEX excels in the energy space, and the team also stands out for its broad sector-specific experience across the retail, pharmaceuticals, insurance and financial services industries. Core areas of focus include corporate and commercial disputes, bankruptcy-related proceedings and antitrust cases. Victor Petrov heads up the litigation practice, which also counts managing partner Alexander Sitnikov and energy department head Evgeniy Rodin as key figures.