Michael Kilbane > Hodge Jones & Allen > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hodge Jones & Allen Offices
180 NORTH GOWER STREET
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Property Disputes
Michael Kilbane is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution team at Hodge Jones & Allen. He has over two decades of legal experience in dispute resolution, commercial property disputes and residential property disputes, in addition to being a qualified mediator.
Michael has acted in a range of complex dispute resolution and property dispute matters, including professional negligence claims, contentious probate claims including applications for removal of executors, TOLATA claims, service charge disputes, dispensation from statutory leasehold consultation and determinations for breach of covenants.
His breadth of experience spans cases that have been heard at the County Court, High Court and Court of Appeal. Notable cases that Michael has worked on include Hackney Council & Berkeley Homes v Powlesland & 6 others , Juul Labs & Juul Labs UK Ltd v QuickJuul Ltd & 5 others  and Adrian Alan Ltd v Fuglers (A Firm) .
As an experienced litigator and mediator, Michael is able to advise on all the potential legal routes and can help clients to explore dispute resolution options they may not otherwise have considered.
- Hodge Jones & Allen; 2018 to present
- Percy Short & Cuthbert; 2014
- Heckford Norton; 2008
- Bellis & Co; 2006
- Bosley & Co; 2001
- Property Litigation Association
- The Law Society
- London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- London Irish Lawyers Association
- The Society of Mediators
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employees/unions
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)