Kevin Bristow > Hodge Jones & Allen > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hodge Jones & Allen Offices
180 NORTH GOWER STREET
- Go to...
Kevin is a Partner in the Family Law department.
His practice incorporates all aspects of family law including, financial remedy, wealth protection, cohabitation and prenuptial agreements. Kevin is comfortable dealing matters via the courts, through arbitration or using Private FDR’s and he always aims to act in a conciliatory and pragmatic way.
Kevin advises parents in all aspects of private children matters and also specialises in international relocation cases.
Kevin is a resolution trained collaborative lawyer.
Carpenter & Co Trainee 1994-1996, Qualified 1996, Solicitor 1996-1998, Franklins Head of Family 1998-1999, Stones 1999-2001 Associate Solicitor, Streeter Marshall Head of Family 2001-2003, Morrisons LLP Partner 2003-2008, Cooper Burnett LLP 2008-2011 Partner, Clarkson Wright & Jakes LTD 2011-2021 Partner, Slater Gordon 2021-2022 Principal lawyer, Hodge Jones & Allen 2022 to present Partner.
- Law Society
- Ravens Wood 1983-1990
- University of Greenwich 1990-1993 (LLB Hons)
- College of Law (Chester) 1993-1994
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employees/unions
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)