Nicola Waldman > Hodge Jones & Allen > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hodge Jones & Allen Offices
180 NORTH GOWER STREET
- Go to...
Nicola deals with complex wills, all aspects of trust and estate administration (including estates with a foreign element), preparation and registration of powers of attorney, wealth protection and planning. She has been appointed and acted as executor and trustee on many occasions. Nicola much enjoys this area of the law and is described as having a ‘very friendly professional style’.
Qualified Ellis Peirs & Young Jackson 1986-2007; partner and head of private client department Ellis Peirs & Young Jackson; variously for two charities and an IFA 2007-10; partner CKFT solicitors (merged with Howard Kennedy Fsi); Hodge Jones & Allen partner 2014.
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
LSE (1984 BA International History); The College of Law (1986 CPE and Law Society Finals).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employees/unions
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)