Sarah Harding > Hodge Jones & Allen > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hodge Jones & Allen Offices
180 NORTH GOWER STREET
- Go to...
Sarah Harding is a Partner in the family department. Sarah’s practice encompasses all areas of family law with a particular emphasis on financial cases often with corporate issues, foreign assets, trusts or high incomes. She also has considerable experience in work involving unmarried couples (cohabitation work and Schedule 1 cases) and complex children work involving intractable disputes or allegations of harm.
She deals with work at all levels from the Magistrates Court to the Court of Appeal and dealt with the reported cases of R v R  EWHC 2390 (fam).
- Dickinson Dees (now Womble Bond Dickinson): 2001 to 2010
- Silk Family Law: 2010 to 2015
- BP Collins LLP: 2015 to 2020
- Chair of the London CILEx Branch – a network of London lawyers at all stages of their career
- Resolution – An organisation of lawyers committed to the non-adversarial approach
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employees/unions
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)