Mr Matthieu Dary > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Matthieu Dary
Operations Division : The transactional and litigation activities of the Operations Division cover industrial and commercial activities and more generally clients' operations (sourcing, sales, promoions, concessions and public procurement conracts) and the defence and optimitation of their immaterial assets.
Firm Partner, Matthieu Dary advises and litigates mainly in the fields of contract law, distribution (network organization, unfair competition, abrupt termination of commercial relations) and sales promotion (consumer information, e-commerce, assistance during DGCCRF inspections).
He has also developed an expertise in compliance and has recently assisted several clients in their compliance with the anti-corruption section of the Sapin II law and with the GDPR.
Matthieu Dary advises groups in the cosmetics, luxury goods, distribution, media and real estate sectors.
For several years, he has been involved in the drafting of the books Lamy Droit Economique and Code de Procédure Civile Commenté.
French - English
Attorney registered with the Paris bar since 2005.
2003 DEA in Business Law and Economics, University of Paris-I
2002 Master’s in International Business Law and Management, ESSEC Business School
2001 Post-Graduate degree in Information and Communication Technology Law, University of Poitiers
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés assiste de grands groupes et des PMEs, ainsi que des organismes publics. Le champ d’expertises couvre le droit européen, le droit de la concurrence et le droit de la distribution. L’équipe est impliquée dans plusieurs procédures devant l’Autorité de la Concurrence et conseille plusieurs clients en matière d’aides d’état dans le cadre de la conduite de grands projets publics. La pratique est codirigée par Thierry Titone et Matthieu Dary.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution