Mr Jean-Christophe Amy > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Jean-Christophe Amy
Structure Division: The activities of the Structure Division cover litigation and transactional work in connection with economic actor’s assets, governance and financing.
Firm partner, Jean-Christophe Amy is an experienced business lawyer. His practice primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions, complex group restructurings and general corporate matters. He also has developed extensive expertise in dealing with taxation issues for corporations and entrepreneurs. Jean-Christophe Amy collaborates with French and foreign groups, whether listed or private, on corporate finance transactions, in connection with external growth operations (acquisitions or sales of shares or assets), joint ventures or issuance of securities. His practice covers private equity transactions where he advises shareholders as well as investment funds, and equity finance operations such as IPOs or private capital raising. He also advises on corporate restructuring (mergers, capital contributions, spin-offs). As an expert in both legal and tax issues, Jean-Christophe Amy is involved in the structuring as well as in the implementation of related operations. He also advises many entrepreneurs on the structure and tax optimisation of their groups. He represents clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, commercial real estate, communication and mechanical industry. He frequently assists foreign groups in connection with French legal matters.
Jean-Christophe Amy was admitted to the Paris Bar in 1992.
Postgraduate degree in Management and Business (HEC Paris, 1988); Postgraduate degree (DESS) in International Tax Law (Paris-XI University, 1988).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution